I’m Temperance. I’m so glad you’ve found my little corner of the internet.
Since you clicked that ‘about’ button, I’m guessing you might want to know something about me. Well, strap yourself in for a disappointing ride because I am really bad at talking about myself.
- I’m a twenty seven year old woman living in a little rental unit while I search for my “renovator’s delight”. Until then, I’m focusing on creating everything I’ll need to make my future house a cozy home.
- I’m a huge animal lover. If you ever feel like bragging about your adorable pet, send me an email sometime. I will excitedly shower your pet with compliments.
- While I’m generally a bit of a homebody, I love being among nature. I try to go bushwalking/camping whenever possible.
- I’m really, really shy until I get to know people. Once we’re friends, it’s a struggle to shut me up.
- I’m a lifelong video game nerd. My current favourites at The Elder Scrolls series and The Witcher 3, but I’ll always have a special place in my heart for the Nintendo classics.
- I’m probably one of the most clumsy people you’ll ever meet. I’m pretty sure I need one of those ‘fragile’ stickers they stick on packages.
- I studied philosophy at university. My favourite areas of philosophy are bioethics, political philosophy, and epistemology.
I hope you have a lovely day,