I’m Temperance. I’m so glad you’ve found my little corner of the internet.
Since you clicked that ‘about’ button, I’m guessing you might want to know something about me. Well, strap yourself in for a disappointing ride because I am really bad at talking about myself.
- I’m 27 years old and live in Australia. Basically everyone who visits this site is from the US or Canada, so if that’s you, hello!
- We’re currently in the process of looking to buy our first house. I cannot wait to share all of the decorating, renovating, and organising that will entail. Until then, I’ll be sharing all of the things I’m making to decorate the new place.
- I’m a huge animal lover with a soft spot for dogs and birds.
- I’m a lifelong video game nerd. I like a range of games, from the cutesy Animal Crossing (fulfil the millennial dream of owning a home and having friends!) to the blood and gore fest of The Witcher, where you literally cut your enemies in half like they’re a sandwich.
- I’m really clumsy. Like…really clumsy. I haven’t met a table I haven’t bashed my leg into at least once. My whole life is like an episode of Man Vs Wild, except it’s Woman Vs Furniture, and the furniture always wins.
- I’m really, really shy until I get to know people. Once we’re friends, I never stop talking. You’ve heard of double texting? Well, if you’re my friend, get ready for 10 texts in a row. Because I’m annoying like that.
- I studied philosophy at university. My favourite areas of philosophy are bioethics, political philosophy, and epistemology. So, you know, I’m all sorts of fun *rolls eyes*
I hope you have a lovely day,