Some affiliate links are provided below. Learn more.
Hello, beautiful people! It’s now just 12 days ’til Christmas. I’m feeling a bit over Christmas decorating, so instead I’ve been busying myself making a few little Christmas cards with my Cricut.
While some of my Cricut Christmas cards were epic fails (my overflowing-with-failed-cards-recycling bin is testament to that), a few of them did turn out okay. One of the ones that wasn’t an epic fail was this layered deer Christmas card.
Rather than keep the card to myself, I thought I’d share it with you all!
Finally, if you use this card, I’d love to hear about who you’re giving it to in the comments. Hearing your Christmas stories always fills my heart with such joy!
Free SVG deer Christmas card
- A cutting machine. I use the Cricut Explore Air 2 and, in all honesty, it’s my favourite thing ever.
- Regular 12″ x 12″ cutting mat.
- Weeding tool and scraper tool.
- White cardstock
- Brown cardstock. I used cardstock from the Cristina Re line of paper, which I don’t think is available outside of Australia. As an alternative, you can use plain brown cardstock.
Instructions for assembly:
- Use your cutting machine to cut out all of the layers.
- Use your weeding tool to weed the background from layers (1) and (2).
- Glue (3) to the back of (2). Use the scraper tool to smooth out any bumps.
- Glue the combined (2) and (3) to the inside of (1).
- Fold (1) in half.