Some affiliate links are provided below. Learn more.
Use your Cricut or Silhouette Cameo to wish your loved ones a Happy Easter with this DIY Easter card. Includes free SVG cut file!
With Easter coming up soon, today I’d like to share a free Easter-themed SVG you can use with your Cricut or Silhouette Cameo to make your own DIY Easter cards.
This free Easter card SVG features a hand-lettered, calligraphy style ‘Happy Easter’ message along with a small bunny image. Made from just two layers, this Easter card cuts relatively quickly and is really easy to assemble. I’ve included some easy-to-follow assembly instructions below to help you out.
Free Happy Easter card SVG
To make your Cricut Easter card, you will need:
- A Cricut, the fine point blade, a weeding tool, and the StandardGrip cutting mat
- White cardstock
- Purple cardstock
- Foam tape
- This .zip file, which contains the Easter card SVG
- Load your fine-point blade into your Cricut machine. Set the dial on your Cricut to ‘Cardstock’ or ‘Cardstock +’, depending on the thickness of your cardstock. Use the StandardGrip cutting mat (the green one) to cut both layers of the card.
- Use your weeding tool to remove the excess paper from the purple layer.
- Fold the white layer in half.
- Flip your purple layer over. Stick double-sided foam mounting tape to the outer border. You may need to cut your foam tape vertically to make it narrow enough to fit behind the border. Add a few small pieces of mounting tape to the thicker parts of the letters (such as the tail of the ‘p’, the capital ‘H’, and the ‘t’).
- Flip the design back over so that the front is facing you. Press the design layer gently on to the front side of the folded white card.
And that’s it!
Save for later or share with others