Disclosure: Some affiliate links are provided below. Learn more.
Incorporate your cleaning products into your decor with these free printable laundry cleaning labels.
A few months after making my upcycled laundry shelving, I started to think about how I could store my cleaning products on the shelves without ruining the ~look~ of the room with ugly plastic bottles.
One day, when walking around the shops, I found the solution: these amber glass bottles. I bought the bottles, designed some labels, and hey presto: my cleaning products look kind of alright!
So now I’d like to share these laundry cleaning labels with you! There are six free printable labels in total: Window cleaner, bleach, multi-purpose cleaner, fabric softener, stain remover, and laundry detergent.
Below you’ll find the free printable labels available for download plus a quick tutorial that shows you how I protected my labels from water damage! I hope you find these labels useful in your decorating adventures 🙂
Free printable laundry labels
Free for personal use only. Learn more.
How to make the laundry labels
While the labels can be used as-is, I was worried about mine getting water damaged. Here’s how I protected my labels:
- Print the labels on label paper.
- Cover each label with a piece of contact paper that’s slightly bigger than the label itself. Smooth with your hands or a scraper tool to remove any bubbles.
- Trim around the label 90% of the way.
- Using the untrimmed part, peel the backing paper away from the label.
- With the backing paper removed, finish trimming the label.
- Stick to your glass jar.
Trying to decorate your laundry? You might also like:
- This free printable laundry symbols wall art. A helpful guide to have on-hand when washing your clothes.
- These 10 minute no-sew cafe curtains, which are a cute option for laundry/kitchen windows.