This page explains how you can and cannot use the free goods (including free printables and SVGs) posted on TemperanceRose.com
The free printables and SVGs on TemperanceRose.com are free for personal use only. In practical terms, this means they’re primarily for your own personal enjoyment and cannot be used for anything that makes you money.
Examples of personal use (allowed):
Examples of personal use include (but are not limited to):
- Using a free printable to decorate or organise your home.
- Using a free printable card to wish a loved one a happy birthday.
- Using the SVG files to create something for your child/friend/family member.
Examples of commercial use (not allowed):
The key question when determining if your use counts as commercial use is ‘Will this make me money or result in some other form of financial gain?’
Examples of commercial use include (but are not limited to):
- Selling the printables, in whole or in part, as ready-made prints or as digital downloads.
- Selling the SVG files.
- Using the SVG files to create an end product which you sell. For example, selling cards made with the SVG files on this website.
If you would like to use the files commercially, please contact me to discuss a commercial use licence.
In general, I’m happy for you to use the free printables on your blog provided that:
- The printable is not the ‘main part’ of the project. For example, it’s fine if you use the free laundry symbols printable to decorate your laundry then post pictures of your laundry on your blog.
- You provide a link back to the original printable.
- You do not redistribute the original printable file on your blog.
Please do not use the free goods on this website in sponsored posts/posts written in exchange for a product.
Still not sure if your project counts as personal or commercial use?
Send me an email (email@example.com) describing your project. I’m always happy to clarify things 🙂